- The Junior consultant is being worked with the company Tesco and is being given the responsibility to make identification of the motivation and culture at the workplace for the performance and behavior of the company.
- The analysis of the influence of power, culture, and politics on employee behavior who are being worked in Tesco
- The evaluation of the ways in which the employees can be motivated in achieving business goals.
- The understanding of the teamwork.
- The application of the philosophies and concept of the organizational behavior so that the identified issue can be solved in Tesco.
Organisation behaviour is the analysis and study of the human resources performance and organisation activities along with the cultural environment. It totally related to the nature, behaviour and environment culture of the organisation which influence employees performance and behavioural management approach use by the company to make them productive. TESCO is the British retail company of groceries and general products having the multinational chain of retail store, headquarter in England (Cortes and Herrmann, 2020). Here in this report analysis and evaluation of the TESCO retail company organisation management strategies is done along with competitive study of competitor in order to give improvement recommendation. Leadership style and management style analysis of the TESCO is done in context to their CEO, along with the evaluation of different motivation style. Power and conflict influence is also consider in this project in prospect to the selected organisation.
Analysis of Management style along with the evaluation of principle and functions of management used by the retail organization CEO
There are the different type of management style which can be use by the retail organisation according to their business type and management requirement. Such as the Visionary, democratic , transformational, coaching and so on. TESCO is using democratic management style which is also consider as the participative leadership style. This is the most effective management style as it aid to increase the employees performance in organisation by giving them importance in decision making process. This factor motivate their workers to give their best efforts for goal accomplishment of org