LO1. Explain how to analyze an organization’s current and future internal and external environments.
LO2. Evaluate relevant information to suggest and inform strategic marketing decision-making.
LO3. Devise a strategic marketing plan to achieve organizational objectives.
LO4. Suggest appropriate control mechanisms to manage and monitor the implemented marketing strategy.
1. Market Analysis:
a) Market Size
b) Competitors analysis
c) Macro & Microeconomic forces affecting the ASDA organization (using relevant models) market size and trend data,
d) Customer analysis/personas e) Stakeholder analysis
2. Campaign goals: Examine the organization's key strategic marketing objectives to be achieved.
3. Campaign strategy:
a) The reason for the campaign and/or strategic goal of the campaign
b) Market opportunity
c) Target audience
d) General campaign messaging
4. Strategy implementation(tactics): Analyze key areas of the marketing and communications mix. Demonstrate knowledge of the RACE model as a framework for digital campaign planning and its relevance to your campaign plan specifically.
5. Marketing roll-out plan:
a)GANTT chart is preferred)
b) Channels to be used
6. Budget: document all budget assumptions
7. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Metrics
8. Recommendations: On how organizations could continue to engage with their audience in an always-on digital environment.