Briefly evaluate the essentials conditions of Melita by which the loyalty of customer can be build and sustained as a result of relevant, valued, delivered total customer experience for market segments.
Briefly analyse the following things mentioned below:
- A brief introduction that will outline the industry, market positioning as well as the present unique selling proposition.
- An (internal and external) marketing audit, that may show the overall market attractiveness and whether there is the potential for market growth.
- Present a new product which will capitalise on the strengths and opportunities that are recognised while managing the Weaknesses and Threats resulting from the analysis in part 1 and 2 Following the analysis, by using as a basis the 4Ps model.
- LO1: Evaluate the skills in carrying out a comprehensive marketing audit and identifying Opportunities and Threats which will change the industry
- LO2: Discuss marketing research skills through a systemic approach of searching, collecting and interpreting and analysing data to support the formation of the appropriate marketing plan.
- LO3: Make an appropriate use of Findings to create and position a new unique selling proposition. Create a new product in line with future demand in the process.
Marks will be given according to the following criteria:
- Structured and clear presentation of answers showing clarity of expression
- Answer each question comprehensively and creatively
- Students should present brief analysis and evaluation of the material, literature and theories covered during course lectures.
- The ability to properly weigh and evaluate the alternative theories/studies available to the International Marketer should be demonstrated from both theoretical and practical application.
- Referencing and Presentation
Structure of report:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary