Topic- Introduction to marketing
- Generate knowledge and understanding of different areas of marketing and the relationship between them on the international level of working.
- Understand the market and their operation for the goods and services across the global environment.
- Explain the relationship between organisations and their customers.
- Develop the appropriate marketing tools and tactics with the changing environment skills.
- Identify, interpret and evaluate the approaches to communicating in the marketing environment.
You are working in the head office of Marks & Spencer.(Https://corporate.marksandspencer.com/contact/headquarters)
The board of directors has asked you to undertake the marketing audit of the current performance of the business and give you the work to undertake an in-depth evaluation of the organisation current marketing strategy and position in the market.
The directors of the organisation have asked you to include the proposal of the two sets of market segmentation which are targeted by the business. You need to undertake suitable research in order to explain how these chosen customer groups will grow the organisation within the retail marketplace.
This report should demonstrate the understanding of the buyer’s behavior and show suitable the research is to justify the chosen marketing strategy in order to meet the requirements of the suggested segments to move the business forward.