Select an industry which is Go plc, a telecommunication company, and review the essential conditions and working of the organisation.
Pay attention to the following points:
- Provide a background statement to outline the industry and market positioning with the present unique selling proposition.
- Generate a marketing audit, (internal and external) outlining the overall market attractiveness and whether there is potential for market growth.
- Provide in-depth analysis by using as a basis the 4Ps model, propose a new product that will focus on the strengths and opportunities evaluated while managing the Weaknesses and Threats resulting from the analysis in parts 1 and 2.
- L01: Provide the skills in carrying out an in-detail marketing audit and identifying Opportunities and Threats which will change the industry.
- LO2: Elaborate marketing research skills by an appropriate approach of searching, collecting and interpreting, and analysing data to support the formation of the appropriate marketing plan.
- LO3: Implement the Findings to create and position a new unique selling proposition. In the process creating a new product in line with future demand.
- Provide a clear and structured presentation of the report.
- Each question should be answered comprehensively.
- Critically evaluate the theories available to the international market.
- Presentation and referencing.
Structure of the report
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
Read Also: MKT230 Qualitative Research Report - Mudgee