- LO1 What is meant by digital landscape and its distinction with the traditional marketing management
- LO2 What tools, techniques and technology can be used in digital marketing environment that is changing and also reflect on the drivers of consumer online behaviour
- LO3 What role does digital marketing play in the organisation
- LO4 How digital marketing is driven by the technology and data management and the way it achieves the success.
- LO5 conduct a digital marketing campaign with the help of frameworks, tools and techniques and also stimulation software and provide the evaluation of the campaign effectiveness
- LO6 Explain the sides of digital consumer and the research tools used
- LO7 In context to digital marketing, what ethical issues are faced while capturing, storing and using the consumer data
- LO8 Do the work in collaboration in order to develop and implement the problem solving project
- LO9 On the basis of quantitative data, what concepts are used?
In Bloomsbury, London consider yourself as an entrepreneur in a small electronics retail outlet and achieved success in the growing tablet market. With the huge rental cost of commercial property, you are facing difficulty in expansion of the online business. In this context you hired a digital marketing agency for the purpose of designing and implementing the campaign of digital marketing with the budget of pound 15000.
In this project you are required to generate the maximum profit with the help of digital marketing tools like search engine advertising, email marketing and landing page development and optimisation.
The Simbound simulation:
it is the simulation in context to digital marketing where your team is competing with the peers in the competition to gain big scores in range of metrics that will also involve the return on the advertising spend, impressions, click through rate, conversion and profit.
There exist some challenges in relation to the digital marketing-
- Optimal product mix-it requires consideration of the products that you will be selling online. This will cover the analysis as well as judgements
- Landing page optimisation-in order to bring on the traffic on website, you have learn about the creation of the keyword targeted landing pages.
- Keyword research-this will include the deep analysis of the words, that will assist in bringing the traffic on the website
- Key performance indicators-use range of metric that will help in enhancing the effort for digital marketing
- Competitor research-this will showcase the way in which you can outperform the competitors
- Email marketing-this will provide the picture of real world through experience in writing the email copy and at the same time learning the proper call to action key phrases.
The report will be prepared in approximately 3000 words and will include-
- search engine marketing
- social media marketing
- analytics used in digital marketing
- email marketing along with A/B marketing.
- a survey that will depict the present scenario of the industry
- At last conclusion and recommendations.