Critically examine the necessary conditions of Tesla through which the consumer's base can be build and sustained as a result of relevant, valued, delivered total customer experience for market segments.
Assess the following issues:
- Detailed overview of the industry, market positioning and present unique selling proposition.
- Internal and External marketing audit, that outlines the overall market attractiveness and whether there is the potential for market growth.
- Evaluate a new product which recognise strengths and opportunities that are recognised resulting from the analysis in part 1 and 2 Following the analysis, with the help of 4 models.
- LO1: Examine the skills in carrying out a detailed marketing audit and identifying Opportunities and Threats which will change the industry
- LO2: Explain marketing research skills through a systemic approach of searching, collecting and interpreting and analysing data to support the establishment of the appropriate marketing plan.
- LO3: Create Findings and position for establishing a new unique selling proposition. Provide new product in line with future demand in the process.
Marks will be provided according to the following criteria:
- Structured and concise presentation of answers showing clarity of expression
- Answer each question properly
- Briefly analysis and explain literature and theories covered during course lectures.
- The ability to properly weigh and evaluate the alternative theories/studies available to the International Marketer should be demonstrated from both theoretical and practical application.
- Referencing and Presentation
Structure of report:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Main Body