Maximum word length- 4000 excluding words in charts and tables.
The submission should be organised and clearly structured in a report format.
Indicate sources of information and literature review by including citations and references.
- Title page
- Table of content
- Executive summary
The report is being made in the context of Nestle company, which is a food and drink processing organisation. Provide the market scenario to critically review the essential conditions through which customer loyalty can be built and sustained as an outcome of the suitable, valued, delivered total consumer experience for the market segments.
You are required to make 4000 thousand-word assignments to give attention to the following.
- A background statement to outlie the industry, market positioning and present unique selling proposition.
- A marketing audit, (internal and external) present the overall marketing attractiveness and what is the potential of market growth.
- Following the analysis by implementing the basic 4Ps model, propose a new product which will capitalize on the strengths and opportunities while managing the weakness and threats resulting from the analysis of part 1 and 2
Learning outcome tested
Assessment criteria to achieve module learning outcome
LO1 Provide skills in carrying out a comprehensive marketing audit and identifying customer opportunities and threats which will change the industry.
LO2 Generate marketing research skill by a systematic approach of searching, collecting and interpreting and analysing data to support the formation of suitable market plan.
LO3 Implement finding to create and position a new unique selling proposition. In the process creating a new product in line with future demand.
Provide an approach to set tasks market positioning analysis, market segmentation, target and current market communication strategies- employment relevant marketing methods.
Justify future marketing strategies and action plan, (evaluating and deploying strategies marketing techniques and tools).
- Clear structure presentation of the answers showing clarity of expressions.
- Answer the questions comprehensively
- Evaluate alternative theories available to international marketers with both practical and theoretical applications.
- Presenting and referencing.