INTRODUCTION on Computer Project
The scope of the project is to understand the Existing system, their Limitations, then feasible study of the project in that we found that proposed systems will not the burden on company and system up gradation according to match our present budget, after that economic study will be done in which economic impact that the system understand, after that we understand the technical requirements of the system will be check. Computer assignment can be made very easy in writing for the student.
We set up an Internet café which provide gaming, chatting, download, video and audio file, and effective connected with Internet. In the above case ONTech Ltd Company have main challenge to provide most reliable and best value systems to client.
Basic requirement to run a cyber café is 20 PC.
Monitors, Keyboard, Mouse, Router/Modem, Speaker with Head phone, Web came, Graphics card-3D etc.
Optional devices: Headset with microphone, stereo speakers, and webcam these devices will allow you to hear game sounds, do internet telephoning, video conferencing, and send images/video (Franka, 2005).
Software requirement includes:
- Browser: The most popular browers are Chrome by Google, Internet Explorer by Microsoft, and Safari by Apple. Other browser choices include: Firefox, AOL, and Opera.
- Anti-virus that will help defends you against nasty programs that will erase parts of your hard drive. Email software in includes Gmail, Outlook.com, Outlook 2013, or less-common email software’s like Eudora or GroupWise.
- Plug-In software includes Java Virtual Machine, Adobe Flash Player, Windows Media Player, Real Audio music player, Apple Quick Time.
- Use Graphic software to run a game effectively.
SPECIFICATION FOR A TYPICAL GAMES / MEDIA MACHINE
This configuration includes both hardware as well as software to run a PC for efficient cyber café purpose.
- Inspiron 3000 have following features which includes in complete configuration are:
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel Pentium-G3220 (3M Cache, 3.0 GHz).
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64Bit) Multi-Language English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish.
- Video Card: Intel® HD Integrated Graphics.
- Memory: 4GB Single Channel DDR3 1600MHz.
- Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive.
- Optical Drive: Tray load DVD Drive.
- Keyboard: Dell KB 113 USB Entry Keyboard - UK (QWERTZ).
- Mouse: Dell Optical (Not Wireless), Scroll USB (3 buttons scroll) Black Mouse.
- Slots: 2 DIMM Slots.
- Power: 300 Watt Power Supply.
- Ports: External Chassis Connections Front (2), USB 2.0, MCR 8:1, Mic and Headphone
The study conclude that ONTech Ltd company upgrade its system and this project is helpful to understand the Existing system, their Limitations and system up gradation according to match our requirement, after that economic study will be done in which economic impact that the system understand, then understand the technical requirements of the system will be check through upgrade PC and other necessary components like HDD, RAM and Processor upgrade according to our budget where studen want Law Assignment.