Lowest guaranteed price across the globe. Get upto 50% off ! Book Now

MOD003319 Business Finance

Table of Content

  1. Task
  2. Assessment Criteria
Brief :

Task

Part 1

Wild Frontier Builders Ltd (“WFB”) is a property maintenance business serving the buy-to let market. It offers plumbing, electrical, roofing, and general repairs, together with some small building work. Clients can pay by the job or take out a maintenance contract with guaranteed response times that covers a range of minor repairs.

WFB has around 20 staff, most of whom are independent contractors. The company is managed by Neil Geezer, the son of the founder. Neil owns 25% of the shares in the company, while the remaining 75% is split between Neil's three sisters, Kim, Courtney and Chloe.

Part 2

EyeWatering Inc is a large video game design company producing a range of best selling products for major console games. Although the business is doing well, the management feel that they are close to the limit of expansion with their current funding structure. They have two projects under consideration but both will require a significant investment in new systems and staff.

Assessment Criteria

This assignment requires you to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of a) the management of cash and b) the capital budgeting process.

Your discussion for part 1 of the assignment should distinguish the difference between cash and profit. Your answer must identify and explain why the accounts of a business can report a profit but a shortage of cash, and discuss the consequences to a business of being short of cash. The general causes of cash flow problems should be analysed using real world examples to illustrate your points and, specifically the case study presented to you. Methods for dealing with cash flow problems and managing cash for the business described should be proposed and evaluated.

Download Full Answer
Students have a lot of academic burdens these days that make them seek online assignment help from experts. Therefore, we have created an exclusive list of answer for almost every subject. Our highly qualified experts curated it for your assignment, essay, and dissertation help. So what are you waiting for? Explore the content written by our professionals and go ahead and seek essay writing services UK from our experts. The best part is they are available 24*7 to provide excellent assistance. So, what are you waiting for? Ask our experts, "Can you do my assignment for me, please?" You will see the magic happening in an instant.
Boost Grades & Leave Stress

Share Your Requirements Now for Customized Solutions.

Lowest Price

USD6.27

    FOR FIRST ORDER GET EXTRA 25% OFF

    Seasonal seasonal-mobile

    Our unique Features

    24/7 Customer Support

    100% Customer Satisfaction

    No Privacy Infringement

    Quick Services

    Subject Experts

    Innovative Documents

    100+ Qualified Writers

    For Best (Accounting) Assignment Help

    Sara William
    534 - Completed Orders
    Sara WilliamView Profile Hire Me
    Peter Stalin
    2423 - Completed Orders
    Peter StalinView Profile Hire Me
    Daniel Malcott
    146 - Completed Orders
    Daniel MalcottView Profile Hire Me
    Jessica Parke
    666 - Completed Orders
    Jessica ParkeView Profile Hire Me
    View All Writers
     
    IAH whatsapp

    Limited Time Offer

    Exclusive Library Membership + FREE Wallet Balance