From the case study, you are required to attempt the following questions from a marketing management viewpoint.
- Explain the role of marketing in achieving organisational goals including delivering perceived value to customers. [50 Marks]
- what do you mean by ‘market orientated’? [15 Marks]
- Demonstrate how being market-oriented affects strategy formulation, implementation, and planning, [ 35 Marks].
Answer must include:
- An overview and analysation of the role of marketing in achieving organisational goals
- delivering perceived value to customers of Coco-Cola.
- An excellent understanding of being market-oriented and how this affects the state
- implementation and planning in Coca-Cola.
- A detailed analysis of the case which will include a brief introduction, short
- paragraph each dedicated to one key conclusion, all structured around the main
- Accurate use of the English language
- in-text citation and use of Harvard Referencing Style).
Source: Danjuma. H, et; al (2014), An analysation of marketing strategies undertaken by Coca Cola company as a multinational corporation in Nigeria, IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF) e-ISSN: 2321-5933, p-ISSN: 2321-5925.Volume3, Issue2. Ver. II (Mar-Apr. 2014), PP 05-10 www.iosrjournals.org.
Discusses the case of an analysation of marketing strategies undertaken by Coca-Cola Company as a multinational corporation in Nigeria; It also discusses Coca-Cola delivering perceived value to the customers. How they had to change their strategies, implement and plan their action in Nigeria.