- Elaborate the approaches to a range of business data, sources of information, and relevant methodologies in order to identify drivers of innovation in a business and its environments.
- Evaluate how organisations and their leaders can successfully plan and implement innovation.
- Explain the significance of organisational knowledge, knowledge transfer, and cross-functional cooperation with respect to analyse and assessing innovation abilities and blockages.
- Actively engaging in the identification of a new product/service for a chosen organisation and identifying the important activities required for successful development.
- Conduct an organisational development audit suitable for the introduction of the new product and service.
You need to identify the organisation from the market sector in which you wish to work after your graduation.
Your task is to conduct an innovation audit in the selected organisation in respect to evaluate the innovation history of organisation, the existing level of innovation activities, and future innovation requirements. This audit will include macro and competitive environment factors with the upstream and downstream supply chain participants.
Note: Words used in applied models, charts, tables, etc. The main body of the report is not included in the report's word count. Content in the appendices need to have a clear connection to the main body.
- Front cover page
- Executive summary (not included in word-count)
- Purpose of the report and the structure.
An overview of the organisation and the industry
- The Organisation and its Innovation History (500 words)
- The Organisations current Innovation Performance and Capabilities (800 words)
- The Industry in 2016 (500 words)
Conclusion (100 words)
References- Harvard format