The research question for the given dissertation happens to be whether use of social media tools by Corporate HR helps in increasing productivity, Performance and Profitability of Sainsbury or not wher Do my Assignment is query of every student..
CONTEXT FOR THE QUESTION
Social media tools are increasing used by corporate human resource for bringing an increase in productivity, Performance and Profitability for retail firms like Sainsbury (Rudnick and Wyatt, 2007). These can be considered as a major means to recruit the employees as well as attract the talent in the best possible manner (Tulgan, 2007). The usage of tools will assist to develop an internal employee following that is more engaged with colleagues. This would create a stronger retention rate thereby enhancing the overall productivity of employees (Beese, 2013).
The research type used for given study is qualitative in nature. This has been aided by use of exploratory research design as well as interpretevism philosophy of research. These will assist in providing for a framework on which entire research study will be based. For the purpose of data collection there would be a use of secondary literature sources in form of studying the viewpoints of authors and researchers on usage of social media tools. In the same way, primary data is inclusive of undertaking survey sessions of HR personnel employed in Sainsbury. In the same away, data analysis will be ensured by usage of thematic analysis technique.
SUBSIDIARY RESEARCH QUESTIONS
- What social media tools are being used by Corporate HR?
- How social media tool is beneficial for Corporate HR?
- In what ways can social media tool aid in improving productivity and Performance of employees?
- Beese, J., 2013. 92 Percent of Companies Use Social Media for Recruiting. Are You. [Online]. Available through: <http://sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-recruiting-infographic//>. [Accessed on 22ndApril 2014].
- Tulgan, B., 2007. Finding roles for social-media tools in HR. Strategic HR Review. 6(2). Pp: 3 – 3.
- Rudnick, M., and Wyatt, W., 2007. How to integrate new technology and social media into HR processes. Strategic HR Review. 6(2). Pp. 5 – 5.