- Give the general overview with the addressing aims and objectives given in the research and also outline all the description and the standpoints.
In every organisation, there are various issues and conflicts are occurs among employees. This is required for company manager to focus on major issues which create bad impact on employees mind and problems among different workers. Along with this, it is required for firm manager to have ability to solve major conflicts which arise within an organisation. Also they need to take accurate step for resolving various conflicts and disputes problems in better manner. There are various ways through which company can easily resolve all major conflicts at the workplace such as listen their employees thoughts and opinions, talk them regarding specific issue, find solution and so more (Dür, Bernhagen and Marshall, 2015). In H&M, the manager also responsible for exploring the issues which occurs in the firm so they require to make business success for avoiding the conflicts in proper manner. The firm also focus on analysing issues and barriers which create conflicts within workplace as well as their employees. This is necessary for firm to more focus on conflicts factors which arise within an organisation as this will help them in analysing the issues related to business functions or operations.
The research project is based on H&M which is multinational clothing retail company and it is known as fast fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. The company is operated and regulated in around 62 countries with over 4500 stores. The main purpose of this report is to include literature review which examines different authors and scholars view regarding specific research topic. In this, there are various methods are described such as qualitative and quantitative through which research can collect and gather all accurate data and information regarding specific topic. Along with this, research methodology included described and also conduct data analysis for analysing various respondents views and perceptions.
Significance of research – This report is conducted to explore various ways which make successful business by resolving major conflicts and disputes effectively. The research is based on determining cooperation and conflict management which is mainly affected by culture and its working condition (Zattoni, Gnan and Huse, 2015). The main motive of this investigation is to identify major issues and problems which are faced by company during performance of work. Through this, the company can easily recognise various factors that can occur while managing and maintaining business operations.
Aim: “Exploring the ways to make a business firm successful by avoiding the conflicts in it”: A case study of H&M.
- To identify common ways for conflict management’s strategies for an organization.
- To find out the associations between dissimilar conflict-management principles and work satisfaction
- To deal with the factors between dissimilar conflict-management philosophies and labour productivity
- To analyse the conflict management principles followed by organizations in different countries.
- What are the common ways for conflict management’s strategies for an organization?
- How to find out the associations between dissimilar conflict-management principles and work satisfaction?
- How to deal with the factors between dissimilar conflict-management philosophies and labour productivity?
- How to analyse the conflict management principles followed by organizations in different countries?
A literature review is the type of review article. This is the scholar paper which includes current knowledge and findings on specific topic (Macaulay, 2018). It is considered as one of the most essential part of this project which help researcher in conducting depth investigation for developing appropriate research results for specific area of study. It is one of the most essential pieces of research entity which help in collecting and gathering different assets for completing specific work.
1. To identify common ways for conflict management’s strategies for an organization
There are various common ways which are related to conflict management strategies of an organisation that are described as under:
- Collaborating – The collaborating work by integrating idea and thoughts are set out multiple people. The main objective is to find out creative solution that are acceptable for everyone. This is required for company is to manage their conflict strategies by developing collaboration among their employees.
- Compromising – The compromising strategy mainly refers to both sides of conflicts to provide the elements of their position in order to establish an acceptable. This strategy prevails most often conflict in which parties are hold around equivalent power. It is required for employees to compromise with their colleagues while doing work within an organisation. This is the main strategy which is used by company manager for managing all major conflicts and disputes in better manner.
2. To find out the associations between dissimilar conflict-management principles and work satisfaction
As per the views of Ward (2016) conflicts and disputes are occurs within an organisation so that company manager require to work on solving main issues or problems in effective manner. Along with this, there are various ways through which firm can easily overcome with such issues and problems such as employee retention and developing coordination. It is required for H&M Company to find out association between dissimilar conflict management principles and work satisfaction. There are various conflict management principles related to satisfying in work that are described as follows:
- Listen actively – Listening is one of the most essential part of communication and interaction. If employees have ability to listen properly so they can be a part of conflict in communication in better manner. This will help in resolving major conflicts and disputes effectively. When an employees does not listen properly their business strategies and policies so they can not take participation in current decision making procedures in any manner. If they are listen all the conversation properly so they can easily understand all policies and motivated towards gaining job satisfaction.
- Assure fair procedures – The process for resolving disputes and conflicts is often as critical conflicts itself. It is essential to assure that the resolution techniques and method select as the process which directly affect on business operations and functions. The perception of unfairness can lead towards destroy the resolution. In H&M, if employees can manage conflicts and also follow fair procedure so they can easily satisfied with their work.
3. To deal with the factors between dissimilar conflict-management philosophies and labour productivity
There are various factors which directly affect on labour productivity in management of conflicts which are described as follows:
- Absenteeism and turnover – According to the Chen, Chang and Lo, (2015) It is the major factor which directly affect on company time and money lost associated with high turnover and absenteeism on projects. The H&M company has various areas with lower manpower and high demand for labour that will usually majorly affects than others. When company manager replace the work so this will create conflicts among workers as well as employer so they required managing their work as per their skills and abilities. This will help in building positive environment and surroundings within an organisation.
- Hazardous working area – This is required for firm is to make those places for their labours where they are feel relax and comfortable. This is caused when working in that area is divided as hazardous, requirement of special safety techniques and methods and clothing. Restrictions may limit the time and exposure of employees to the location as resultant in less time on tools in specific area. When company manager positioned their labour in that area where danger so this will create major conflicts among various employees of an organisation.
4. To analyse the conflict management principles followed by organizations in different countries
There are various principles of conflict management which are followed by H&M in various nations are described as under:
- Think before reacting – As per the view of Osiyevskyy and Dewald (2015) the tendency in the conflict and dispute situation is to react immediately. If any person can not react so they are loose their opportunities. In order to solve conflicts in successful manner so it is essential to think before giving response which considers the opinion, weigh the possibilities. The similar type of response is not appropriate for every conflict situation or condition. H&M required to follow this principle in the different country where they are facing issue of conflicts because this will help in reducing such type of situations.
- Accept responsibility –For solving conflicts so this is required for organisation is to accept the share of responsibility and eliminate the concept of blame in better manner. H&M company need to maintain and manage their business operations in effective way so this will reduces the chance of conflicts.
- Use direct communication – If company require to make successful business by resolving all conflicts and disputes within various countries so they need to use direct interaction method which make strong relation with their external customers in better manner (Ward, 2016). H&M require to deliver right message to their customers through which they can promote their services and facilities in all over the world.
There are various types of methods which can be used to collecting and gathering relevant information that are described as follows:
Qualitative research – It is considered as primary exploratory research which can be used for measuring and evaluating various opinions and views of scholars. In addition to this, this will provide researcher insight through which they can develop appropriate idea and concept in order to reach with desired customers (Jaskiewicz and et. al., 2016). For conducting qualitative investigation, there are large number of organisation that are adopt unstructured or semi structured method which involves participation and observation techniques. There are some methods includes focus group, individual interviews and participation.
Quantitative research – This is the technique and method which can be used for evaluating or measuring the issues by numerical facts and figures. This will assist investigator in formulating data into statistical form which are described. The main objective of qualitative research is to develop and formulate mathematical employ models, theories and hypothesis. This will help in transforming data and information into statistical technique which is easy to described by researcher. Therefore, quantitative research using measurable data which has been develop data and information of different approaches in quantitative research. Qualitative data collection method and technique includes different forms of survey, online surveys, face to face interview, online polls and systematic observations.
Primary method – This involved with collecting and gathering fresh data regarding specific subject which is collected for the first time then this type of research is known as primary research method. It includes various methods such as interviews, questionnaire, observation, etc.
Secondary method – It is the research method which involves the use of data that is already collected and gathered through primary research. This involves different methods such as books, journals, magazines, publication, etc.
Data sampling – It is the statistical analysis method and technique which is used to select, manipulate and analyse respective subset of data points which help in identify patterns and trends in large data that set for further examination.
Limitations – There is high scope for this investigation project, although there are some common limitations for this. It has been seen that there are various factors occurs while managing and maintaining business activities and functions. The limitations of the study are those character of designing and methodology which directly impact and influence the interpretation of findings of the research aspects. Research is employed to establish or confirm facts, reaffirm the results or outcomes of previous research work (Wach, Stephan and Gorgievski, 2016). This will help in solving issues, support company in making decisions and providing appropriate training sessions to their employees within an organisation. There are some major key limitations of research which includes lack of training, lack of communication, lack of confidence, absence of code of conduct and costly publishing that are faced by firm.
To identify common ways for conflict management’s strategies for an organization
It can be identified that there are various ways through which company can resolve major conflicts management strategies for an organisation. Such ways which directly recognise common ways for conflicts management strategies that occurs within the firm. With the help of this, company can adopt that strategies which help in solving management conflicts in proper manner. In using collaborating strategy, this will assist employees together in order to perform their work by understanding unique ideas and thoughts. As per this result, organisation can easily maintain and develop coordination among staff members through which they can easily get success and reach with desired goals.
To find out the associations between dissimilar conflict-management principles and work satisfaction
In this, H&M identify dissimilar conflict management principles and work satisfaction that can help in satisfying their all workers needs and demand in proper manner. Along with this, it is find out that association between dissimilar conflict management principles and satisfied work of their employees. As per this resultant, the firm's employees required to listen actively which is important part of interaction with each other within an organisation. On the other hand, the fair procedure assist in resolving major conflicts and disputes that occurs in an enterprise. With this, employees of H&M can manage and maintain all conflicts so they can easily reach with set goals and targets.
To deal with the factors between dissimilar conflict-management philosophies and labour productivity
As per this resultant, company can deal with different factors between dissimilar conflict management philosophies along with maintaining labour productivity. With this, H&M can identify different factors that will directly impact labour productivity and management of organisation conflicts or disputes effectively. Such factors includes absenteeism and turnover of large number of staff members that are directly affects on company set targets and goals. Also firm required to focus on danger where they need to make improvement regarding employees health and safety. So this is required for H&M staff members is to deal with major factors conflicts that occurs and create bad impact on them.
To analyse the conflict management principles followed by organizations in different countries
It can be examined that there are different principles of conflict management that should be followed which help them in lead towards set targets and goals. As per this result, it is required for company as well as employees is to analyse the conflict management principles which includes think before reacting, accept responsibility and using direct communication method. These assist them in taking corrective action before implementing any method or techniques effectively. Along with this, it can be analysed that company manager accept major responsibility which help them in handling and managing all staff members in order to get success and growth.
It can be discussed that H&M require to exploring different ways of reducing conflicts and disputes within an organisation. In this, it is required for company is to manage and maintain all business operations or its functions effectively. Collaboration is the major ways which assist in combining ideas and thoughts that are set out multiple people. For resolving main conflicts management which occurs within an organisation effectively. This will help in dealing with all employees and also maintain coordination among them in order to reach desired goals and targets. On the other hand, the company is also using compromising strategy which can be helpful in solving major conflicts or disputes that arise in an organisation.
It can be analysed that various dissimilar conflict management principles and work satisfaction which help them in taking position in large market place. This is required for company manager is to focus on resolving major issues and problems that arise within an organisation. Along with this, there are different conflicts management principles which are associated in satisfying all work that includes listen actively and assure fair process or activity. In this, if company's employees are perform good work so they can easily reach with desired goals and targets. It is assure that fair procedure assist in resolving main issues and problems that directly affect on business operations and its functions effectively.
This can be analysed that there are different factors which directly impact on labour productivity in management of disputes and conflicts in better manner. H&M company required to make reduction in absenteeism and turnover that is the main reason for occurring conflicts and disputes within an organisation. It can be seen that when firm manager replace employees due to not performing well in an enterprise so this will create issues or conflicts in badly way. Along with this, it can be analysed that there are various dangerous locations where staff members need to concentrate while doing work or task.
Along with this, it is required for H&M organisation is to follow all principles that are used for resolving major conflicts management in better manner. This is necessary for company is to adopt such principles which is beneficial for maintaining balance and manage all employees behaviour or attitude. Apart from this, the firm manager require to share all roles and responsibilities which assist in maintaining employees work and performance in better manner.
Organisational Behaviour- 4com Plc
From the above described report, it can be analysed that it is required for company manager is to focus on major issue which create bad impact on employees mind and it create problems among different workers. Literature review is considered as one of the most essential part of this project which help researcher in conducting depth investigation for developing appropriate research results for specific area of study. It is required for H&M company is to find out association between dissimilar conflict management principles and work satisfaction. The H&M company has various areas with lower manpower and high demand for labour tat will usually majorly affects than others. There are various principles of conflict management which are followed by an organisation in various nations. There are various types of methods which can be used to collecting and gathering relevant information which includes qualitative and quantitative research method.
On the other hand, it can be recommended that H&M required to focus on resolving major conflicts situations which occurs within an organisation so this will create bad image in the market place. It can be seen that conflict will occur within one or two parties which find out the peaceful solution to disagreement among them. When conflict arise, often the best practice of action and activity is to resolve main issues and problems in better manner. For resolving conflicts, company can make strong relationship with their employees so this will help them in retain for long time period. Also this will motivate them to perform work in order to reach with desired goals and targets. The another way to solve conflicts and disputes within an organisation is that firm require to listen their workers issues and try to solve them with their best practices that can help in increasing profitability and income level of the firm. Take assignment help service from Instant Assignment Help. They are the best assignment writing service providers in the UK. Their experts are highly qualified and skilled. They will provide you with a plagiarized free assignment at a low price which will help you in achieving A+ grades. So contact Instant Assignment Help for the assignment writing service.