- Provide an understanding of key theories, concepts, and models in marketing to manage the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Explain the complexity of the competitive environment and demonstrate the impact of developing effective strategies in an organisation.
- Produce skills to critically evaluate the marketing situations and problems facing organisation and analyse its capacity to adapt to a dynamic and uncertain future.
- Devise, suggest, and explain appropriate and actionable marketing strategies and tactics to an organisational scenario.
Individual Marketing Report
You have been recruited as a Marketing Consultant to develop 12 Months Marketing Campaign Plan for your Client (ALDI Supermarkets), analyse the Marketing Management tasks given below.
Aldi has planned to run this intensive Marketing Campaign from the period of 1st May 2020 to 30th April 2021.
The Marketing Tagline for this campaign is `Expressing Ourselves`.
Your Report to the Management of ALDI should cover the following Marketing Management tasks:
- Develop a Marketing TOWS for ALDI, examining the Marketing Audits that you have undertaken in doing so.
- On the basis of these findings, discuss and explain 3 Marketing Objectives that should be set for the `Express Ourselves` Marketing Campaign over the 12 months period.
- Analyse and define the Marketing Mix Plan that you are supposed to be undertaken in order to achieve these objectives over the 12 months period.
- Produce proposals on how ALDI can improve their levels of Customer Service as part of their `Express Ourselves` Marketing Campaign.
Marketing plays an important role in overall success of business and help to achieve goals and objectives of business (Kotler and et.al., 2017). Marketing help companies to attract customers towards organization products and services and help to improve overall performance of business. Aldi is a well-established German brand with presence all over the world to improve effectiveness of product and services and to engage customers more effectively. Firm needs to offer high quality products as it helps them in attracting customers and improve their presence in market. This report will discuss marketing strategy with help of SWOT analysis and pestle to know external effect on business. This report discusses objectives of Aldi with help of marketing campaign to achieve goals and objectives of business. Further, this study will show importance of marketing plan as it consists of marketing strategies by which, company accomplish its goals and take competitive advantages.
Construct a Marketing TOWS of ALDI
Marketing play an important role in developing presence of business in market and to attract customers towards organization products and services (Keegan, 2017). ALDI is the firm with more than 10000 stores all over the world their quality product and global presence make them effective and attractive in market which help them to attract customers towards their product easily. TOWS analysis help ALDI to prepare marketing strategy of business as follows.
TOWS is an analysis which stands threats, opportunities, weaknesses and strengths. This tool work as a powerful tool to help business to develop a strategy. It is technique used to determine company's internal strength, weakness and compare it with external opportunities and Threats. Aldi provide a group of discounted products in their supermarket (CrnÄan and et.al., 2017). So, it can be said that for completing this model and making company beneficial, it is important to analyse external; factors which can give opportunities and threats. With this tool some external opportunities and threats are being identified such as:
low prices of companies products and discount stores is one of the main strength- it can give it opportunity to Develop new product categories and taking competitive advantages.
Weakness of Aldi is its employees are not satisfied due to working in multiple shifts but with the help of external opportunity due to high unemployment rate it can attract wider range of skilled employees.
Strong customer loyalty and support towards product is other strength. This strength can help it out in decreasing external threat which is adapting changing needs of customers and maintain higher standard of living.
Other weakness of this company is that it is largely depended on customers from low and medium income group and unable to attract customers from high income group. It can increase external threat of decreasing sale due to higher competition as it can snatch opportunities of competitive a