This assessment covers questions which are mentioned below:
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
Communication is very essential skills that are necessary to be presented among an individual. For this, a person will capable for transfer relevant facts and figures with each other in correct manner. If an individual is doing working in workplace then this type of skill that will assist them in conducting major activities and functions in accurate manner and also developing an effective relation with an organisation (Kurtz, Draper and Silverman, 2016). Along with this, they will capable for deal with desired buyers at large market place so they gain benefit in proper way. In this report, communication skill can be described. The main purpose of this project is to explaining the communication skill on the basis of oral and written.
Oral communication is that method which assist interacting with expressing ideas and thoughts by using verbal manner. This will consist a impactful conversation where a person can directly communicating with other individual (Pearson and et. al., 2011). While conducting interview, interviewer asked me to play role of executive to interact with unsatisfied customer who has been receiving the product delivery on given time. Such oral communication are as under:
Customer: I am very disappointed with your services and facilities which are given to your customers because I am order some product from your company site which has been delayed yet.
Customer service staff: Firstly, I am sorry for this delay and inconvenience. Actually there is some problem in our company technical machines due to this, we does not deliver your product at given time.
Customer: No, I am not satisfied with your excuse.
Customer service staff: Sir, I can understand your issue, please don't cancel your order. Next time we will assure you for appropriate services.
Customer service staff: Again I am sorry sir, next time we will not give you chance for disappointment.
Customer: All right.... Please delivery my ordered product as soon as possible.
Customer service staff: Thank you sir ! Good day.
A-603, Merchant Street, London, UK
15th June, 2018
F12, Old Town Street, London
I am doing working with your organisation as a post of Finance executive for enhance my skills and abilities which contributed by me for the betterment and development of the firm. I am completed my MBA degree with specialised in Finance and HR. also I have attached my resume and other documents which required.
Name: Ms. Veronica
Date of Birth: 7 July, 1992
Address: Merchant Street, London, UK
Mobile Number: 5455541212
Carrier Objectives: To contribute my skills and knowledge in your company and also grow with your organisation for taking higher job position.
Qualification of Academics:
· Bachelors in Commerce
· Masters in Business Administration
· advance diploma in Finance accounting
· 2 year working experience in PQR Ltd.
· Hard worker
· leadership ability and Commercial awareness
· Appropriate knowledge of accounting software
· Loyal and honest
· Team management ability
· Language known – English, Spanish, German and French
Hereby, I declared that all the above data are right and true to my knowledge.
Date: 15th June 2018
Subject: Call for an Interview on the post of Finance executive
Dear Ms. Veronica
We are informed you that you have passed all the stages of interview and selected for the designation of Finance executive within an organisation. So you required to bring out all the required original documents and attached photocopies of real certificates for the final round of interview for the document verification on 25th June 2018.
From the above mentioned report it can be concluded that Communication is very indispensable skills that are required to be presented among an individual. For this, a person will able for transfer applicable information and figures with each other in correct manner. In an organisation, communication will play an essential duty in managing and controlling all business dealings and its purpose in better way.
- Kurtz, S., Draper, J. and Silverman, J., 2016.Teaching and learning communication skills in medicine. CRC press.
- Pearson, J.C., and et. al., 2011.Human communication. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Schell, J.O., and et. al., 2012. Communication skills training for dialysis decision-making and end-of-life care in nephrology.Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, pp.CJN-05220512.
- Cotton, D. and Falvey, D., 2012.Market Leader Upper Intermediate: Business English Course Book. Pearson education.
- Conrad, D. and Newberry, R., 2012. Identification and instruction of important business communication skills for graduate business education.Journal of Education for Business. 87(2). pp.112-120.
- Chen, R. P., 2011. Moral imagination in simulation-based communication skills training.Nursing ethics.18(1). pp.102-111.
- Al-Mahrooqi, R., 2012. English communication skills: How are they taught at schools and universities in Oman?.English Language Teaching.5(4). p.124.
- Bramhall, E., 2014. Effective communication skills in nursing practice.Nursing Standard (2014+). 29(14). p.53.