Theme – The influence of digital technology in the travel and tourism sector
For the purpose of this assignment, choose the relevant theme linked to “The influence of digital technology in the travel and tourism sector”. A good Research Project should include all the academic research (Research Process & literature review, Research project proposal of outcomes). that will support your answer. For this assignment, a mandatory requirement is to use academic books and journals, in order to write a literature review and methodology section of your “Research Project”.
The topic must be linked to the influence of digital technology in the travel and tourism sector and address the following:
LO1. Explain how to formulate a research specification.
- Establish a record of possible research project outline specifications.
- Explain the factors that contribute to the process of research project selection.
- Highlights a critical review of key references.
- Provide a research project specification.
- Produce appropriate plans and procedures for the agreed research specification.
The second task must focus on “Research Implementation” and should meet the intention of the research proposal.
LO2. Implement the research project within agreed procedures and to specification.
Use resources efficiently for the research questions
- Undertake the research investigation in accordance with the agreed specification and procedures.
- Record relevant data where appropriate.
LO3. Identify research outcomes.
- Develop appropriate 'research evaluation techniques. Identify the different types of evaluation that is more relevant for the research and why?
- Analyse the results in terms of the original research specification.
- Recommend and justify areas for further consideration.
LO4. Create a poster to present the research at the World Travel Market, Travel tech show, London Excel, London, November 2019. Use the following structures to explain it logically.
- Research title and topic.
- The introduction includes objectives, research question, hypothesis, background
- Result/ Outcomes through using tables and charts.
- Discussion of results
- Conclusions and recommendation
You may Also Like: Strategic Management Theory