This is going to be an individual project in which you have to represent your understanding of the course and also reflect the applicability of concepts and techniques. The company for completing this project is NEDBANK Ltd.
You have to include the below-mentioned relevant framework in your project.
- The Bath Model (Purcell, 2003)
- Bersin Talent Management
- Maturity Model (2015)
- Talent Management in Organisations- Armstrong 2012
- Key People: The 9 Box Model
- Performance management cycle
- (after Wilton, 2016)
- Higg’s Total Reward Framework
- Herzberg’s Two-factor Theory
- Porter and Lawler’s Expectancy
- The Job Characteristics Model
Brief for the Project
You have to pen down a short introduction in context with the NEDBANK Ltd., role in order to connect with the project. On the basis of your organisation or a part of your organisation, you have to consider the below-mentioned points :
- justify and find out the captious issues in relation to people and also state how effectively the people are managed in the NEDBANK Ltd. . Yo0u have to justify the critical issues in the context of organisation by using the module and also demonstrate its impact and this issue arises.
- You have to mark one recommendation based on your analysis in order to address the issue which emphasizes the activities done by people. Refer to the module for the concept and theory which is appropriate for the chosen issue. In your recommendation, you have to present the cognition by explaining the advantages and the outcomes of the used theory and concepts in order to address the issue.
You have to present further research, with the help of your understanding and knowledge which is used to make the recommendation. Your further research will be in the mentioned below form:
- you have to find out the additional resource which will help the other to understand. You can take a newspaper cutting, online videos, and write the introduction about how this helped you.
You have to comment on the other's posts in this area. And as evidence paste the screenshot which depicts your contribution to this project.
Write a reflective statement before ending your project, which includes:
- what are the values you have gained from this project also state the contribution of people in successful performance in the organisation and your current role?
You may Also Like: Time Management