- In the context of Marriott International, what are the needs and expectations of the market segments?
- Provide the map in relation to the customer experience that will be creating the business opportunities and customer touch points
You are a guest relation executive in Marriott International and is working on coordinating and managing the communication between guest and the hotel for ensuring that operations are running smoothly and able to identify the satisfaction level of the guest for maintaining the quality of service offered. Recruitment has been done for the new team members and for the purpose of introducing them to their roles, you are required to perform the induction programs.
Your first task will include the presentation with the title “The value and importance of understanding the needs, wants, and preferences of target customer groups for hospitality services”.
The presentation will include the answer to the following questions-
- elaborate on the reason for which market segmentation is carried out by Marriott International and also brief about some customer profiling activities for determining the target market
- What can be the enormous ways to profile the customers and the way in which the needs, wants and expectations of the target market drive the products and services offered by the hotel
- By taking into reference various target customer groups, show the drivers of customer engagement
- conclude the report by reviewing the various strategies used to onboard the diverse customer
As part of the presentation, you are also required to produce the customer experience map of Marriott International
In context to Marriott International, what are the needs and expectations of the market segments
Do the evaluation for the wider range of the different customer groups' needs and expectations with respect to the customer engagement
Provide the review of the factors of the customer engagement that determines the strategies of the onboarding
Provide the map in relation to the customer experience that will be creating the business opportunities and customer touch points
How it is possible for the service sector organisation to optimize the customer touchpoints for influencing the behavior, responses, and also actions to improve the experience of the customer?
A detailed map will be prepared that will show the customer journey model and also the examination of the activities and actions taken by each customer touch point.