Lowest guaranteed price across the globe. Get upto 50% off ! Book Now
12 Aug 2022
An argumentative essay requires you to decide on a topic and take a position on it. You have to back your viewpoint with well-researched facts and information. One of the hardest parts is to decide on which topic to write about, but do you know there are plenty of ideas available to get you started?
Students often find that most of their work on these essays is done before they start writing. This means it’s the best way to have an interest in the subject, otherwise you might get bored when gathering the information. It is best if you have a general interest in your subject and the argument you choose should be one that you agree with.
Sometimes the best ideas strike your mind when you look at many different options. Here, the essay writing help experts have provided the list of 100+ possible argumentative topics for you. Explore all of them and see if any pique your interest. Pick the ones that intrigue you as you come across them and think about each for a few minutes. Here, take a look at all.
1. Should corporations be granted personhood?
2. Should men and women has equal rights?
3.In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to abortion?
4. Should prostitution be legal?
5. Should cellphone use be banned while driving?
6. Does outlawing controlled substances only create a large black market?
7. Should an added tax be placed on sugary drinks, such as sodas?
8. Should restaurants be required to include calories on all menu items?
9.Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed?
10. Do prisoners deserve the right to vote?
11. Should there be a legal curfew for minors?
12. Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life?
13. Does social media create isolation?
14. Should welfare recipients be required to submit to drug tests?
15. Should adoptive parents be given some form of maternity leave?
16. Can video games be a useful learning tool?
17. Should more rights be given to immigrants?
18. Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to college?
19. In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes?
20. Should the United States make English the official national language?
21. Should women wear less-revealing clothing in order to curb men’s catcalling?
22. At what age should citizens be allowed to vote in the US?
23. Should Dreamers be allowed to stay in the United States?
24. Are atheists less moral than theists?
25. Does freedom of speech give people the right to use hate speech?
26. Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty?
27. Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights?
28. Should employees be able to have visible tattoos in the workplace?
29. Are cameras in public places an invasion of privacy?
30. Should teens be allowed to have cosmetic surgery?
31. Is animal testing necessary?
32. Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor?
33. Should school and businesses give more incentives for people to do volunteer work?
34. Do beauty pageants influence the moral values of the society in the wrong way?
35. Is it moral to refuse to save someone’s life?
36. Should torture be acceptable?
37. Is it fair to control the time a teenager dedicates in playing computer games?
38. Does social media fame impact one’s life?
39. What are the drawbacks of online dating apps such as Tinder?
40. Are we too dependent on computers?
41. What is the impact of technology on people’s ability to create?
42. Should content on the Internet be restricted?
43. Will paper money be substituted by electronic money?
44. Are cell phones really dangerous?
45. Does a constant social media connection make people feel more lonely?
46. Can humanity get rid of the internet and continue developing?
47. What is considered as superfluous usage of the Internet and can it be counted as a form of addiction?
48. Should people undergo testing to become parents?
49. Should parents pay children for good grades?
50. At what age should cellphones be allowed to children?
51. Do parents need to invade their teenage children’s personal relationships?
52. Is it irresponsible to have many children?
53. If your child doesn’t like studying, is it acceptable to force him?
54. Should women and men have different rights and responsibilities in spouse relationships?
55. Is parenting style more effective?
56. Do children deserve an allowance?
57. How does helicopter parenting harm kids?
58. Should adults be responsible for their elderly parents?
59. Can people live without food at all?
60. Is human cloning acceptable?
61. Should the healthcare system be paid or free?
62. Are the causes of obesity more physical or mental?
63. Do children of school age need to be provided with free mental therapy?
64. Does the time when people go off to bed affect their health?
65. Would it be better if the world had a universal health care system?
66. Should shopping addiction be considered as a real disease?
67. Does the lifespan depend on genetics more than on other factors?
68. Should fast food come with a warning, like cigarettes and alcohol?
69. Is breakfast really the important meal of the day? Why or why not?
70. Should the working days be shortened to five for the sake of health?
71. Do all kinds of sports bring benefits to people’s health?
72. Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television?
73. Where should networks draw the line for violence on television?
74. Should news shows talk about celebrities?
75. Do journalists have a duty to eliminate as much bias as possible?
76. Is it acceptable for companies to advertise in schools?
77. In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed?
78. Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements?
79. Is print advertising obsolete?
80. Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse?
81. Are public service announcements effective?
82. Do reality shows, such as Teen Mom glorify teen pregnancy?
83. Does the media create unrealistic expectations of relationships and marriage?
84. Does the media attempt to create hype to influence or scare the public?
85. What was the result of the American Civil War?
86. Was American agriculture changed after the invention of the cotton gin?
87. Is Abraham Lincoln a hero to Americans?
88. What caused the Mexican American war?
89. Was Prussia successful in making Germany a single nation?
90. What was the result of the dissolution of British rule in India?
91. Was colonialism beneficial to any country and why?
92. Do computers make us smarter or not?
93. Are women more emotional than men?
94. Which country is likely to start World War III?
95. Can social media destroy real-life communication?
96. Why should the government forbid advertising to children?
97. Does religion bring more harm to society?
98. Does education prepare students for their independent life?
99. Do long term relationships make people happier?
100.Does human morality develop as quickly as technology?
101.Is gender equality in US politics possible?
These are some topics which you can consider while writing an argumentative essay. We believe that this list will help you pick the best topic for writing an impressive argumentative essay. However, if you are still not able to decide which topic to write on, then leave all the stress to our online essay writing service providers.
They will choose the best topic and write a high-scoring argumentative essay for you. With Instant Assignment Help, you have the chance to get the highest score in the argumentative essay among your peers. Do not let this opportunity slip out of your hand!
Type Your Requirements & Get Professional Help
Price Start From
Our unique Features
24/7 Customer Support
100% Customer Satisfaction
No Privacy Infringement
Latest Blog Posts
What Is the Significance of the World Environment Day?
How Does Essay Proofreading Service Help to Get Better Grades?
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience