Analysis of UK And China on Based Upon The Factors of Macroeconomics
It is on referring to the geographical factors of UK that is spread around 243,610 km square in which various countries are involved such as London, Brimingham, Scotland, Wales and northern Ireland. Therefore, it has large scope of area which includes rivers named River Thames, River Bann and River Tywi (Aiyar, Calomiris and Wieladek, 2014). In this regard, UK has wide spread area to present its geographical volume related to land, water and resources to increase its effectiveness. Wherein, on referring to the governmental measures of UK, government makes policy plans for rules and regulations of fiscal policies. Hence, government types includes Unitary state, parliament system and policy plans related to constitutions (Di Mauro and Pesaran, 2013). Moreover, latest prime minister of UK is Theresa May who analyses and makes decision for government policies. In addition to this, the economic system of the country is mixed economy which represents overall activities of the nation for legislations and useful for social welfare.
The People and society has represented the social and cultural profile of UK includes factors such as population, language, different religions, literacy rate, internet users and phone users percentage. Including this, several factors are comes under social profile presentation as commercial bank branches and legal rights strengths etc. According to analyses, population of the nation is 64.1 million in which 17.44% are of young aged (Dalla Chiara, Cornaglia and Deflorio, 2016). Moreover, various religions are there like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism. Therefore, nation has to make planning procedure for different regions people in varieties. However, country's national language is English and literacy rate in overall population is 99%. Thus, it is considered that UK has effective population and high class standard of people in literacy and education sector.
The economic status has referred to the financial profile of UK that is effective in nature. It includes gross domestic product rate in which education, health and military expenses involves. Therefore, at present GDP of UK is 41,787.47 USD. It is high level value to analyse monetary performance of nation. This is on referring to the fiscal policy information of UK that includes data related to tax policy comes under political factor (Carpenter, Roger and Kenward, 2013). Hence, government of UK decides tax rates which impacts market position of translation activities and business effectiveness of the nation. However, on referring to the Information Economics in UK, their current account balance and currency name includes who presents economic profile of UK. Therefore, recent currency of the country is dollars which is effective during exchange of currencies of other countries.
Whereas, after carrying out the macro analysis of China, the geographical area of land covers by the country is 9.597 million Km. Further, the type of government is people's democratic dictatorship and the country is having Unitary state (Kadam and Sudarsan, 2016). There is around 1.357 billion population and the rate of literacy is 96.40% of the total population in the country. The Gross Domestic Product of the country 6,807.43 USD. The country exports different equipments such as computers, parts of office machine and broadcasting equipments and imports of country including crude petroleum, integrated circuit and gold. In addition to this, the expenditure on agriculture is around 582.74 USD in China (Huang, 2015). In context of industry their expenses are around the $1.53T. Other than this, commercial bank branches per 100000 adults is 8.45 and life expectancy at birth rate of the total population is around 75.5 years. Thus, it can be stated that in all of the aspects the country is growing which is beneficial for them.
- Aiyar, S., Calomiris, C.W. and Wieladek, T., 2014. Does Macroâ€Prudential Regulation Leak? Evidence from a UK Policy Experiment. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.46(s1). pp.181-214.
- Carpenter, J.R., Roger, J.H. and Kenward, M.G., 2013. Analysis of longitudinal trials with protocol deviation: a framework for relevant, accessible assumptions, and inference via multiple imputation. Journal of biopharmaceutical statistics.23(6). pp.1352-1371.
- Dalla Chiara, B., Cornaglia, L. and Deflorio, F., 2016. Macro-analysis of the evolution of motorised mobility and relationships with the development of motionless communication systems. IET Intelligent Transport Systems.10(9). pp.613-621.
- Di Mauro, F. and Pesaran, M.H. eds., 2013. The GVAR handbook: structure and applications of a macro model of the global economy for policy analysis. OUP Oxford.
- Huang, R., 2015. China: A macro history. Routledge.
- Kadam, P.V. and Sudarsan, P.K., 2016. Competitiveness of India's Software Industry: A Macro Level Analysis. Journal of International Economics. 7(1). pp.17.