Table Of Contents
Students are often found struggling with their academic life. One of the main reasons is their poor time management skills. They find it challenging to balance their academics and life. Some students also do part-time jobs to manage the hefty tuition fees. Such students can't take out enough time for research or assignment writing and wonder "I need help with my assignment, who can help me with it?" If you are one such student, then you are lucky that you landed in the right place. You need not stress about this anymore as Instant Assignment Help is here to provide you with the best assistance.
Wondering how? We have a time management strategy that can help you schedule your day like experts and get complete control on your life. Want to know what it is? "Time blocking method." Yes! Even experts and many leaders use this method to structure their day so that they can perform their best in every task and complete their work on time. Now, let's take an insight into this method.
What Is Time Blocking?
The famous time blocking method is a technique used to divide time into different slots and assign each with a task. This helps one complete all his tasks on time with better productivity. Mostly in time blocking method, the time can be divided into slots of 60 minutes, 30 minutes or as per your requirement. But, make sure to leave that particular task, when the time slot assigned for it, comes to an end. Using or implementing this method to schedule your day will let you work in a balanced way without any stress.
Here is an example of Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX. Many people call him, 'the man with superpowers' for his time management skills. He shared that he uses time blocking method to balance his work at both companies, spending time with family, working on his hobbies, following a fitness activity, and whatnot. Now, if one of the busiest men on earth can do this, then why can't a student do the same for his assignments and score well? Of course, he can, right? So, let's take a look at the implementation of time blocking in assignment writing. So, let's take a look at the implementation of time blocking for assignment writing in the below section. However, if you want to have a glance at Tesla case study, then we have that as well for you.
What Is the Use of Time Blocking in Assignment Writing?
Time blocking has a huge role to play when it comes to assignment writing. This is because, usually when you have one or more assignments, you don't feel like completing it. You procrastinate or postpone the work and at the latter stage, rush your task. This, in turn, leads to scoring poor grades. But, when at the same time you use this method, you have a clear vision of your task and goals set that you need to work upon; and you perform better at work. Here are some uses of time blocking for your assignment writing task:
- This helps in avoiding distractions when you are working on a particular task.
- You can focus better on work in hand rather than thinking about what to do next.
- A habit can be developed to complete a regular set of tasks in the minimum time possible.
- You have clear goals set for the following hour and day. So, you can work accordingly.
- With limited time for a task, you do not waste any of it and try to complete it at the earliest.
- You have all your day pre-planned, so it makes you give your best with complete confidence.
- If you are not very good at estimation, this can help you work on this skill and improve it.
- Since the planner is set by you, you can keep it monotonous or bring a change to it accordingly.
- Since you plan according to your assignment deadline, you can complete your work before the submission date.
- You also will have enough time to revise your work before submission, thus an opportunity to check and correct them as needed.
These are a few of the many uses of time blocking in your assignment writing task. Now, let us take an insight into how to implement this method in writing an assignment.
How to Implement Time Blocking in Assignment Writing?
If you are wondering “how to implement time blocking method to make my assignment?" then here are some simple steps for doing the same.
1. Prioritize Your Tasks
Before you begin with your planner for assignment writing, make a note of all the tasks that you need to do. Now, prioritize them and list them accordingly. This will help you know which task requires you to focus better and where you need to spend some extra time.
2. Separate Tasks Into Categories
Now, separate those tasks into two categories- shallow and deep works. The tasks that need you to work with full concentration, such as designing, coding, writing, etc. are known as deep works. And shallow are the tasks that can be performed with ease, such as daily tasks, spending time with family and more.
3. Block Extra Time for Reactive Tasks
Since we are just humans, our estimations may go wrong sometimes, and we may need some extra time. In that case, plan your tasks with a buffer time. Make sure to add break times in between at regular intervals to ensure that you do not exhaust yourself. Also, take out enough time for reactive tasks like replying to emails, making calls, leaving a text, etc.
4. Create a Template
Now, make a template that you can use as your planner. Include all your hours in it and accordingly assign tasks into the time slots. You can either prepare one on own or download online. Take a printout of it and paste it on a wall or a place where you can visit it more.
5. Use a To-Do List
You can always keep a note pad handy or near the planner, to prepare a to-do list from the tasks, if any are incomplete. This will help you get back to a task where you have left it last without any confusion.
Now, let’s take a look into the points that you need to keep in mind while blocking your time for assignment writing.
What Are Some Points to Remember When Blocking Time for Assignment Writing?
Here are some points that you need to remember when it comes to time blocking for your assignment writing.
- If it is your first time planning this, then do not stress if things do not work out accordingly.
- Take enough time to plan the day to avoid getting things messed up.
- It takes time to plan the schedule and allot tasks such that you can make the best of your time later.
- Make a note to overestimate the tasks which may leave you some buffer time rather than underestimating and hurrying things.
- Take out time to relax, calm down and meditate in between tasks to maintain your energy levels.
So, these are some points that you should remember to get the best of using this method. Now, if you are still facing any struggle with your assignment writing, then rely on Instant Assignment Help. We will help you with the best.
“I Need Help with My Assignment” - Query Solved by Experts!
Many students have this query that who can help them with assignments. If you are also looking for assistance in your UK assignments, then turn to Instant Assignment Help. Our expert writers will provide you with the best help. Right from topic selection to delivery, we will take care of each step to ensure that you get a top-notch document. This is not it; you can also get amazing benefits if you seek our help:
- 24*7 customer help service
- High-quality work
- Professional writers
- Unlimited free revisions
- Secure payment gateways
And the cherry on the cake is the amazing discount that we offer on our services. So, use this time blocking method or seek help from our experts for better grades in your assignment. You can contact us any time via text, mail or call.