Formative (1000 words)
- Provide a formative assessment of 1000 words observing an challenge or issues in corporate governance or methods in a chosen organisation.
- Recommend to your organisation and may prefer any other organisation.
- You are required to elaborate why issue and challenges you have recognised is important. The proposed research must be conducted through primary and secondary sources.
- The proposed research must include a Gannt chart highlighting the beginning and ending of the final summative project.
Summative (6000 words)
- According to the provided feedback received from the formative assessment, you are required to provide a 6000 words report which must include the following:
- An introduction dealing with the overview of the organisation and related issues faced.
- They key areas of theory applicable in this case.
- Discuss the primary and secondary research used to analyse the problem.
- Review the results of the conducted research.
- Recommend an action plan to provide reasonable solution based on your findings.
- LO1. Critically analyse the industry life cycle of your chosen organisation and highlights the current corporate strategy.
- LO2. Contrast and compare the board’s corporate governance structure and effectiveness.
- LO3. Produce a detailed crisis action plan for a natural disaster of unforeseen event of catastrophic proportions.
- LO4. Critically evaluate a corporate governance loopholes and recommend certain steps that can be taken to mitigate the happening of such event in the future.
- LO5. Critically examine the various techniques of data collection to deal with the challenging business environment.