You are required to conduct independent research on Ritz Carlton. You can choose any subject within the industry e.g., HR, marketing, sustainability, Planning, globalisation.
Task 1 of 2 – Research Project specifications
In this task, cover the following elements:
- Critically analyse the fundamental approaches to research in context to management.
- Identify the role of research in the growth and management if tourism and hospitality sector.
- Critically review the development of academic research in the area of tourism and hospitality management.
- Assess methodological approaches to research management problem in tourism and hospitality industry.
- Identify the aim and objective of research and its contribution to the academic body.
- Explain main purpose of your research in the context of Ritz Carlton .
- Critically review key literature and recent literature pertaining to subject area.
- Evaluate and justify ontological and epistemological position.
- Justify your research methods.
- Create a Gantt chart and how your plan helps in carrying out your research.
Task 2- Research Report
In this, you are required to produce a research report on:
- Conduct your research and record data accordingly.
- Evaluate, produce and interpret the data.
- Recommend and justify areas for further consideration.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Background/ Rationale
- Chapter 2: Literature review
- Chapter3: Methodology
- Chapter 4: Findings
- Chapter 5:Discussions and Conclusion
- Chapter 6: Recommendations