Table Of Contents
Plagiarism checker is something that is trending on today's date. If you are a student, you might obviously hear about it a lot, right? So, now in this blog, we can get a brief guide on it from the experts of Instant Assignment Help.
Before we jump deep into the tool, let's get a brief idea of what plagiarism is and its different types.
An Overview of Plagiarism and Its Types!
Every students' concern is plagiarism in their work. Though they work genuinely, somehow plagiarism finds a way to creep into their work and puts them in a tough situation. This is why a student should be well prepared for it by gaining enough knowledge on it and its types so that he can avoid it.
Plagiarism is using the work of any other person and claiming it as own. Sometimes, it can be accidental, such as forgetting to cite the source, tag the author, add a reference, etc.; sometimes, it can be intentional to get that job done without putting in much effort.
In either case, the outcome won't be in favor of the student. Now, if we look into this deeply, we can understand that more types of plagiarism can be found in a student's work, and they are:
- Accidental Plagiarism -This is when you accidentally miss citing sources in your work.
- Deliberate Plagiarism -This is when you pass on someone’s work as your own work.
- Direct Plagiarism -This is when you use someone’s work and do not acknowledge them.
- Global Plagiarism -This is again using someone's entire work and passing it on as your own.
- Mosaic Plagiarism -This is using pieces from different sources and combining them as one.
- Paraphrasing Plagiarism -This is paraphrasing someone’s entire work before submitting it.
- Patchwork Plagiarism -This is adding up patches of works from different sources into one.
- Self-Plagiarism -This is when you use your own work from the past, either completely or partially.
- Verbatim Plagiarism -This is copying someone's work, along with structure, and adding it to your work without giving any credits to the original author of that content.
If you are doing any of these actions, then you are plagiarizing your document without your acknowledgment. But if you did any of this, then how would you find out whether that phrase or sentence is plagiarized or not, and wherein this long is that sentence? Well, don't worry; you can get your answers in the section below.
What Is a Plagiarism Checker Tool & How It Works?
If you want to know about plagiarism in your work, then try a plagiarism checker tool. Yes, this is a tool developed recently to help find out the percentage of similarity in a document. It also lists out the sources from which the content was copied or used. Wondering how it works?
- First, open a plagiarism checker tool. There are numerous found online, but the best is at Instant Assignment Help.
- Copy-paste the content you want to check or directly upload the document as the tool supports most of the document types.
- Click on the "Check Plagiarism" button, and within a few minutes, you can download the checked document.
Here, you can get an idea of the percentage of plagiarism in your work, the sentences or phrases that are plagiarized, and the sources from which the content is plagiarized. Now, you can go through them and make necessary changes to your document before the final submission.
Here’s the Best Tool You Shouldn’t Miss!
If you are all set to try the plagiarism checker tool, then turn to us. Instant Assignment Help has got the best tool that can get you reliable results.
And if you are looking for more assistance, then our experts are here to help you! Yes, our team has been experienced in this field for years and has ample knowledge of the same.
So, it can help you in submitting a flawless document to your professor at pocket-friendly prices. Moreover, you can avail of exciting offers and discounts but only for a limited period. So, turn to us before it's too late!